Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Magician

Guinness: Yesterday, I was licking my incision, so Mark took me and Daddy to the pet store to find a hood. I love shopping! But this hood thing they bought was terrible! It was like a huge lampshade on my head making it difficult to walk without bumping into things. I could barely eat the food in my bowl. Worst of all, I looked ridiculous! What were they thinking? I managed to remove one of the ties which secured it to me. Daddy thought he would trick me by using Hershey’s special rolled leather collar to hold the hood on. But I showed them! When Daddy came in to let me out this morning, the hood was no longer around my neck. I was sitting on it!!! I was sorry to destroy Hershey’s beautiful collar, but I could not allow it to restrict me. I ripped it into a million pieces and tore up the hood. In the process, I ingested some of the leather and plastic, causing me to vomit in my crate. I hope they got the message to never try putting such a thing on me again! They can’t figure out how I could have done it. Mommy said that I am just like Hershey. Apparently, Hershey ate a fifty dollar Promise Halter within three days when he was in puppy school. Uncle Gary dubbed me “H 2,” meaning “Hershey the second.”

2 comments:

Karin said...

:-o

Anonymous said...

You are too funny, the doc says NO licking.