Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Flower Dog Strikes Again

With that title, you already know what happened. Daddy came home from a business breakfast with a long white box tied with a beautiful red ribbon. Guinness LOVED the ribbon! Then he LOVED the box top! I arranged the gorgeous red roses in a vase and set them in the den near my desk. While my back was turned, I heard a SPLASH! At least, the vase didn’t break!


Not only did he dump my roses, he chewed on Grant’s Valentine from me, and was into constant trouble all day long! He grabbed scotch tape out of my hand, he snatched socks out of the dryer, tried to eat a book I bought as a gift yesterday, ripped apart a Kleenex box (no Kleenex inside), and pulled a shrub out of the ground – roots and all!

2 comments:

Esther said...

Guinness just wanted to give you a rose, too!! It looks like the whole thing could be put back together just fine?

Karin said...

Poor Guinness... no one sent him roses!