Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Life Almost Ended

Guinny and I almost died today. I was crossing the street beside our house where the highway ramp comes down to our street. A woman had NO intention of stopping for her red light. We were crossing on a white walk light. She hit her brakes and slide sideways to miss us. I got her license no. and called 911. They are SOOO annoying. They ask the most asinine questions that have no bearing on the situation. After I told her I was walking, she asked what street I was driving on. I finally said, "Can I just tell you what happened?" And, of course, the answer is no. They wanted to know what make, color, year, etc. of car. As if I cared!!! I was panicked and focusing on catching her license no.! It sure makes you think about your life ending at any time!

No comments: