Friday, July 13, 2007

The Maze

Do you think you could find your way through this maze to lie beside your master's feet? This is our den. The hardwood is done in this room, but the quarter round is not down. The furniture includes den and living room large pieces plus the base to the china cabinet. My desk is on the far side of what you see below.

Below you can see where my computer desk is. And you can see Guinness's opening to reach me -- between the arms of two sofas. Then he weaves around the desk chair seen above.
This photo is a birds' eye view (I am standing on my desk chair to take it. The corner of my desk is in the lower left of the photo) of where he wants to be at my feet. To reach his goal, he has to weave to the left around the hutch sitting on the floor.
My path is much simpler. I couldn't fit his way, and he cannot fit my way. I squeeze straight in between two chests. Isn't he a smart boy to have figured this out!

No comments: