Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year's Day

We all slept in this morning, so we were late going to doggie park, but we finally had some friends there to play with! There were a 21 mo. old chocolate and two Wheaten Terriers. Kevin ran around with them as if he were a puppy too!



I am convinced that dogs know their own breed and even their color. Guinness always seems very happy to meet another lab, and especially a chocolate one!



Kevin brought two sticks in the car. He opened the little door between the back seat and the rear so that Guinness saw the sticks. Guinness forced his big body through that little hole to get the sticks. ugh.



Kevin chose Christmas carols for me to play on the piano and he sang along with me. At one point, I turned around and he was hugging Guinness, so I grabbed my camera. I couldn't choose one; I had to post four!



No comments: