Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Coyote IN My Laundry Room!!!!


Of all nights for Toby to not be at home!!!!  He is at his foster mother's for a sleepover. 

I just had a VERY scary thing happen!!! Both of my garage door openers have decided to not work at the same time. It was 12:50am. I stood in my laundry room putting in a new battery in each and trying them out. The garage door worked with the new batteries. I opened the laundry room door to the garage as I was doing this, and a wet, scraggly looking "dog" walked into my laundry room!!!! I screamed, and it backed into my garage. I shut the laundry room door, but then didn't want to close that dog (or was it a coyote??? The hair was short, so maybe not a coyote.) inside my garage. Grabbed a flashlight, turned on the garage light, and went out to make sure the dog was gone. He was no where in sight. Then I thought, if it was a dog, maybe I should have been kinder . . . ???

Oh, my. . . I just looked up photos of coyotes. I did not see his tail, but this certainly looked like him!!!

No comments: