Sunday, June 08, 2014

The Toy Dog


Toby loves his stuffed animals!  He takes one outside with him almost every time he goes out for a potty break.  He usually leaves it in the grass, and I have to say, "Go get your toy!"  And he does!

His foster mother told me he pulls the stuffing and squeaker out of stuffed toys.  At my house, he has not.  Most of his toys were Guinness's.  For some reason, he does not tear them up.  But a giraffe I  bought for him is now a rag.  It had a tennis ball in each foot.  They are now all out and two have had to be thrown away as he broke them open. 

I wonder if he is respecting the smell of Guinness on the other toys.  Toys without the Guinness smell, he tears it apart.  Although, he is still enjoying his giraffe very much even though it is simply a rag with no stuffing, squeaker, or balls.  

No comments: