Friday, December 02, 2005

Adolescence

What a jokster! Today, as I was slicing a fruitcake, he grabbed a big hunk when I wasn't looking. Later, I was preparing dinner and had mixed the sauce in a casserole dish for baking chicken. While my back was turned, he tipped the casserole and ate most of the sauce in one gulp. We need major training for “off counter.” Also he has been ignoring commands when he doesn't want to obey. I expected the stuffed animals on the stairway to be a huge temptation, but thought we could get through it. One teddy bear is his. He knows it is his, but he is greedy and likes the others too. When he has a restricted one, he cannot be caught! I don't chase him, but he is too smart for my sneakiness too. It is quite funny.

2 comments:

Karin said...

He tried fruitcake & still wanted to go back for more??? Crazy dog!!

Karin said...

Cute cute :)