Thursday, April 06, 2006

Housecleaning day



Usually when I clean house, Guinness stays with Daddy in the den or in his crate. Daddy was away all day, so I decided that Guinness should try helping me.







I would declare the experiment quite successful, with a couple of hiccups. He managed to steal a leaf from the pathos plant in the living room, and then, when I was passing the powder room to put the vacuum away, I noted an earring on the floor. Upon inspection, I found the glass chest filled with some of Elsie’s jewelry, which sits on the back of the toilet, had mysteriously fallen onto the toilet seat with the jewelry spilling out. Plus the lid was missing. I wonder how that could have happened? The lid was located in the living room. Nothing was broken, but the suspected culprit was banished to his crate for a time out. What can I say? The Flower Dog loves pretty things!


No comments: