Friday, December 14, 2007

What Next?

Cathi asked me this week if Guinness is slowing down with his Gingerbread Boy games. NOT! I know he would drive their household absolutely bonkers! Greg would not have any patience for these puppy games.

This morning was a little out of hand. Every day at doggie park, I have to fight to keep my mittens on as Guinness tries to pull them right off my hands and often does succeed. He sent me on a chase a couple of times this morning. As we walked in the door from the garage, he grabbed a sneaker off the garage shoe rack. As I put my boots away, he grabbed one of Grant’s toe rubbers. (BTW, due to the weather reports, Grant took two toe rubbers with him on his business trip this week. When he pulled them on, he had two right rubbers.) Then we went upstairs to change into workout clothes. He grabbed a shoe from my closet. The Christmas wrappings are out in our bedroom, so he found an interesting fabric gift bag to steal. Finally, he settled on the bed while I did yoga. This is how he looked yesterday while I worked out. So sweet.

Today, half way through my program, he decided that he wanted to do yoga too and laid on top of me while I was in a floor position. Ugh! He found himself shut in the bathroom until I finished.

While typing this, he “discovered” that there are containers of treats in the spa bathtub. It has been a safe hiding place for over a year. No more.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Guinny's a disaster!! ;)

Anonymous said...

No, he isn't! He is a huge tease! Can't you take a little joke?