Friday, January 19, 2007

Camera day

We went back to the bike path today with camera. New snow was falling, but the beauty of two days ago had dissipated. I did take a movie of him doing a come from being distracted. If you watch the beginning closely, you will see that he is happily sniffing the ground, then suddenly looks at me attentively before I have said a word. So I missed capturing him from a “cold start.” Come!

I took a few shots of him in the park, but I should have used a flash since it was overcast and snowing. This one taken in our yard when we arrived home turned out better though still could have used a flash.



Then he found a lawn sprinkler behind a holly bush which I had forgotten to put in the garage in the fall. So you get to see a little catch-me-if-you-can game. The Gingerbread Man



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your videos! And, such a good 'come' from a distance! Good boy!