Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sprained Ankle and Tumble

As I approached the kitchen from the center hallway, I tripped, twisting my ankle and falling into Greg who was hurrying in my direction hefting two heavy folding tables. My hands pushed his sweaty chest, righting myself, but making him lose his balance. He desperately tried to save himself, but, in slow motion, he toppled over sideways landing on the table in his right hand while the one in his left hand ended up on top. I laughed till tears ran down my face. Greg didn't know if I was laughing or crying. Then every time I thought of it during the day, I involuntarily went into hysterics. The thought of me pushing my son over is so remote that the reality is just too funny. Too bad we don't have a video to post on U-Tube!

1 comment:

Karin said...

HA! Does he find this as funny as you?