Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Signs that Guinness is Maturing!

Today I began to see some indications that Guinness is actually growing up!!!

First, we had window washers come today. I tied Guinness to the tree in the side yard so that he could watch them and perhaps receive some pets. Normally, as soon as they enter the yard, he begins barking and jumping hoping for some attention. Not today. Silence. He watched them work but did not interrupt them or beg for attention. Shocking!

Also today, my computer guru came to fix the sync problem between my Outlook and Blackberry. Normally, I have to close Guinness into a room so that he will leave the guest in our house alone. Amazingly, he did NOT jump on Shawn. He lay down at Shawn's feet and behaved like a "normal" dog!!!

In recent days, I do not hold on to the leash when we are in our side yard. So far, he has not tried to run away!

I am seeing definite progress in development! Finally!

No comments: