Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Friend and Naughty Dog!

A few days ago while at doggie park, Kevin asked that we bring a bag for picking up the garbage under a grove of spruce trees where there is a natural, private fort with much litter. We did that today. What a caring boy!

It was too late for our regular friends, but we met a new friend - Annie!


While getting Kevin ready for bed, Guinness was running around with a plastic bag in his mouth, teasing me to take it from him while trying his best to keep it away from me. I didn't think much of it, though I wondered where he found it. After Kevin was in bed and I returned to the kitchen, this is what greeted me:

I don't know if the cupboard door was left ajar, or if he has learned to open it. Dear, God, No! In trying to remember what was in the organic bin, there were banana peels, cherry seeds and stems, watermelon and cantaloupe rinds, also corn cobs! Not a smidgen of any of that left! Guinness is sleeping in his crate tonight...

No comments: