Monday, May 05, 2014

Troublesome?


Well, Toby, I think, is causing some trouble.  LOL   Over the last week, my alarm went off 3 times — right after I left the house!  I have an alarm service person coming tomorrow to figure it out.  My neighbors must be tired of hearing my very loud alarm go off!  When I left the house today, he wanted to come too.  I told him, "Wait."  After I shut the door, he started barking.  That is something new.  Within minutes of driving away, the alarm company called.  Less than 30 minutes later, it went off again.  The system is regulated for a 90 pound dog to be in the house.  Toby is 73 pounds.  The alarm company has asked if something could be swinging in my house.  No, but is a dog jumping around??  When I came home, the dog cover on a loveseat was disheveled.  I think maybe he is jumping around and being a bit crazy???  I need a video camera!!! 



All of my neighbors have a dog, and the dogs all want to meet Toby.  The dog on one side of me is so eager, she has started to dig under the fence and can get her nose all the way into our yard.  (She never did that with Guinness.  ??)  I took a picture and texted it to my neighbor.  She thought it was funny and suggested we get the dogs together when she arrived home from work.  They had SOOO much fun!!!!

1 comment:

Mélanie Schrauwers said...

I wish Sophie could meet Toby!! :)