Saturday, September 23, 2006

Yummy Trash Treat

Plop! What was that noise? Oh, yeah…. I left a bag of kitchen waste on the counter. I found him scampering around with a cantaloupe skin in his mouth. When I was eating cantaloupe a couple of days ago, I accidentally dropped a spoonful which Guinness gobbled. Yesterday, he licked the edge of my cantaloupe when I turned my head. Yuck! Apparently, he really liked his one bite of melon. He looked so funny with a quarter slice hanging out of his mouth, that, instead of removing it, I ran for my camera. By the time I returned, a small piece was on the carpet but nothing was sticking out of his mouth anymore.

Remember the butter tart incident? This past week we brought home two magnificent butter tarts from a restaurant. When I got them out to serve, his nose remembered that delicious smell! He definitely thought they were for him.

No comments: