Saturday, May 30, 2009

Recuperating?

Guinness is on a somewhat complicated regimen of medications. We wrote it all down so that we won't forget anything.

Today, my great nephew got married near my hometown. Before surgery, we thought we could leave him in his pet hotel, but, once we realized the gravity of his condition, we could not do that. He needed peace and quiet and the love of a parent. So Daddy stayed home with him while I enjoyed the lovely ceremony.

As I began my trip home this evening, I called Grant. He was eager for me to be home, because he was worried about Guinness's leg. When I arrived home, there were large red blotches all over his leg and the incision was beginning to ooze. We put him in the car and went to the Emergency Animal Clinic. It was infected, and he is now on anti-biotics as well as his other meds.

Here he is being a good boy while we waited at the animal clinic. Cha-ching, cha-ching.

No comments: