Monday, September 13, 2010

Amazing Canine GPS System

When I drove Greg back to the airport, Guinness was being a "normal" dog, though Greg complained of his bad breath. Thank heavens, I can't smell! Suddenly, as we drove along, Guinness went crazy for no apparent reason. Greg asked what was wrong with him, and then I realized where we were. Normally, we always stop at my UPS mailbox on the way to the airport. He was letting us know we had missed our exit! What a smart boy!!!

Recently, I was driving up the street where Guinness's vet office is. I expected him to become excited when he realized where we were headed. But when we drove past the office without turning in, he was devastated which he expressed by barking and running in circles, thus letting me know that I had not stopped to see his best friends!

No comments: