Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wrestling

Guinness and Jack LOVE each other. They are having so much fun playing! I said to Steve today that I think I will take Jack home with me. ;-)

During this morning's wrestle, Guinness was top dog, and Jack rolled on his back to succumb to Guinness. I assumed that established that Guinness had the highest pecking order, but then, Guinness laid down on Jack, made Jack squirm out from under him, then Guinness rolled over and let Jack be the winner! True love!




Mid-morning, I took the boys out for a 20 walk beside the lake, as I did yesterday. Jack did just fine, but Guinness was panting in the mid-90 degree heat yesterday and today. Even after coming home, Guinness continued to pant profusely. A typical Canadian, I guess. I love the heat! To me, it is comfort zone.

After school, Kevin got into the doggie wrestling act.


No comments: