Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sleeping Arrangements

The first night in the house, it was only me, as Steve and Kevin were camping until late this morning. Using Kevin's bookcase, I barricaded the dogs upstairs on carpeted floors to prevent them from scratching the downstairs hardwood while on my watch!


I slept on Kevin's single mattress on the floor of his room. A new full size bed and furniture will be arriving for Kevin in the near future.

I wondered what the dogs would do -- if I might be totally pushed out of bed. In the apartment, Guinness slept with me in Kevin's single bed and Jack slept on the floor beside me. I don't think he could jump up that high.

Guinness climbed on the mattress with me and Jack lay down beside me! Until early morning. Guinness moved off the bed and allowed Jack to lie on the mattress with me! :-0

This was the scene when I tucked Kevin into bed tonight. But this placid scene only lasted a few minutes.

I slept on the sofa tonight and the dogs joined me. Guinness was with (on top of) me, and Jack was on the floor beside me.

No comments: