Thursday, September 23, 2010

Assisting the Process of Moving

Guinness and I are helping my son-in-law and grandson move into their new home. When we arrived yesterday, Guinness and Jack (their Golden Retriever) became instant friends! It was very sweet to watch!

I began sorting and organizing things today to begin the packing project for moving. As I worked in the third bedroom, the dogs joined me and cuddled up on the treadmill. I went to get my camera, but they were standing up when I returned. I got them to sit together. Even though this is cute, it does not compare to the shot I missed of them lying snuggled up together!

We waited too late to begin thinking about dinner, and we were starving. Kevin was helping Daddy find something for us to eat in the fridge. Daddy was being silly and tickling Kevin. Take note of the dogs in this sequence. They were funny too!




Before bed, the dogs had been playing. Guinness carries on with barking as if he is not enjoying the playtime, but his tail is wagging. Then when Guinness stops chasing Jack, Jack begins bitting Guinness's ears to make him chase some more! Kevin wanted to be part of the play, so sat on Guinness. You can see from this sequence that Guinness managed to get Kevin off of him!


No comments: